Which is the best Air Conditioner?
Whether you’re buying the first air conditioner for your new home or just replacing the old one, there is this inevitable question that comes to your mind: “Which is the best Air Conditioner?”
In theory, the answer is ridiculously simple: the proper system is the one that suits your needs and preferences. In practice, however, finding an ideal AC can be a long process, far more complex than a quick search on Google or asking a department store sales associate about some cheap and good options that meet your budget.
Queensland climate and environment can sometimes be quite challenging, which is why a proper air conditioning system can help make the heat or cold much more bearable.
FYI! We’ll give you an important piece of advice about how to choose the right AC for you. Put your reading glasses on!
1. Be informed! Learn about the air conditioning options
3. Determine the size of the unit
This step comes hand in hand with the previous one: you need to know the size of the area you wish to cool or heat in order to choose the right-sized AC. The principle is the same you apply when buying clothes: if it’s too small, it won’t fit and if it’s too large…it will still not fit.
To avoid the possible inconveniences, we advise you to carefully measure the floor space (whether if it’s at home or at the office) or get this information from the official property documents.
The size really matters! So choosing an incorrect size would cost you time and money and the heating or cooling efforts of your AC will painfully reflect in your energy bills.
4. Other features to consider
If you want to deep dive in the decision-making process, then we recommend you note down the following features that can play a decisive role:
- The brand and the model – will generally fall into two categories: budget or high-quality
- The star rating – will show you how energy efficient your air conditioner is
- The warranty – is your “friend in need” if your machine needs some technical assistance
- Installation cost – is something to ask about when purchasing your AC; sometimes can be included in the price but get informed about the costs if it doesn’t
- Maintenance requirements – will keep your AC system “healthy”, if respected accordingly
5. Find the best AC for you and enjoy your “happily ever after”. At least for a while 🙂
After going through all the guidelines listed above, then you are now ready to go out or online shopping, depending on your time and lifestyle, for “the” air conditioner.
If you still have trouble deciding, call our qualified team at Jaric and get some expert yet friendly advice to help you find your “perfect match”. You can finally get your “happily ever after” with your Air Con unit…or at least how long it’s designed to last for.
Until next time, make smart choices when it comes to Air Cons!